Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity)
Right of cancellation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days wihtou giving any reason. The withdrawal perdios is 14 days from the day,
- on which you or a third party, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivery separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not he carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last item, provided that you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Seewald Transportgeräte GmbH, Am Holzgarten 18, 82380 Peißenberg, phone: +49 (0) 88036391070, fax: +49 (0) 88036391071, E-Mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter send by post, fax or E-Mail) of your decsision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal from for the purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notfication that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will give you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), to be repaid immediatley and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transation, unless something else was expressly agreed with you ; in no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have send the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us for the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the good before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning goods that can be send by parcel post as well as the direct costs of returning goods that cannot be send by parcels post. The cost for goods that cannot be send as parcels are estimated at a maximum of around 28,50€.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does no apply to contracts,
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivery no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contract.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seals has been removed aftger delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.